Disappearing inc., New Englandrsquo;s premier laser tattoo removal studio, is expanding and now seeking two Tattoo Removal Laser Technicians. We are a hip, tattoo friendly environment that is more like a high-end tattoo studio. Disappearing inc. currently has three locations in the Boston area (Boston, Braintree amp; Framingham) and has plans for growth. We are seeking a full-time laser technician to work in our new location in Western MA (at the brand new Off the Map Studios!) and a part-time laser technician to work in the Boston area.
Please include a well-written, thoughtful cover letter describing why you want to be in the laser tattoo removal business and why you are the right person for us to hire/train. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
The Laser Technician#39;s primary role will be to remove and or lighten clients tattoos; however, they will also be responsible for the daily operations of the business.
Job Type: Full-time and part-time
- Welcome and greet clients, giving them the proper paperwork for their appointment and manage all aspects of customer relations
- Treatment of clients
- Client follow-up and client management
- Handle all post-appointment payment and scheduling
- Answer the phones to schedule appointments and answer questions about the tattoo removal process
- General business and office management including: adhering to company standards, working with the owners, maintaining a clean office, keeping the client files up-to-date and organized
- College degree or equivalent work/life experience required
- Laser tattoo experience a plus; however, no laser experience required as we will train the right candidate
- Must work 5+ days a week including Saturdays and an occasional Sunday
- Must be flexible and be able to work in an expanding, fast-paced environment
- Must be a good listener and learner
- Visible tattoos not only accepted but encouraged. We LOVE tattoos and you must as well
- A high level of professionalism and customer focus
- An effervescent and upbeat personality
- Very detail oriented
- Solid computer skills
- Must have a car
Wages commensurate with experience.
Please respond to this with cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org